Monday, October 4, 2010

RUMOR REPORT: 50 CENT MOVES ON FROM CIARA & IS NOW ALLEDGEDLY DATING CHELSEA HANDLER




Well I heard congrats are in order for the aforementioned new hot couple! Word on the streets is that Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson has snagged and is now officially dating, whom he has been tweeting about for a minute now. Yessssss, Chelsea Handler, she is the controversial, witty host of her own show “Chelsea Lately”. Although the two haven’t confirmed to the media, but peeping toms seen them on a date over the past weekend. I don’t mean any harm, but she is a financial as well as people do care about. The T I got is that she likes her some sexual chocolate, so owwwwwww. I wish them the best if it’s 100% true, I don’t feel he was a good fit for you know who, that is BFF’s with everyone, except for herself. No shade…

No comments:

Post a Comment